April 18, 2011

Who wants to poop on a solid gold toilet?

Look, when I poop, I want to do it in style! That’s why I insist on sitting on a golden throne . . . namely, this gem-encrusted toilet, which is made of solid 24-carat gold!

Everything else in this bathroom is ALSO gold, which is why this Hong Kong bathroom is worth $29 million. The idea of it came from a famous Communist named Vladimir Lenin, who once said that the best thing to do with gold was to make public toilets with it.

So jeweler Lam Sai-wing did! According to TIME, “visitors have to wear plastic covers over their shoes to avoid scuffing the 900-gram gold bars embedded in the floor.” 

So you've now figured out that I DON'T poop on a golden throne. Rats! Okay, I admit it. My toilet only cost $6,400.




As you can see, this Kohler toilet has a touchscreen pad controller, motion detector, built-in music system, automatic flushing, ambient lighting, heated seat, foot warmer, and a bidet.

It’s SO awesome, sometimes I just sit on it to read, talk on the phone, or to do some non-stinking thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words, thanks!