June 5, 2010

Toronto, Here I Come!

I'm flying to Toronto for a Monday appointment on Breakfast Television with Dina Pugliese. Then it'll be on to YTV to hang out with with cool-host dude Carlos!

Anyway, I'm packing some gross stuff, and I'm thinking about bringing a mystery food. Right now, I'm leaning toward the salted radish strips shown to the right...

Wait, what if someone in Toronto reads this? So much for the mystery! Okay, here's something I'm NOT bringing: These cardboard tubes of lunch meat. The idea is that you pop a tube open like a can of Pringles. What's weird is that these tunes of meat just sit on a counter...they're not refrigerated. Scary!
Yikes. Another interesting thing I saw while shopping was Caucasian Cheese...That's not gross, but since when was there a cheese just for Caucasians?
But anyway, I'm not bringing ANY of this stuff with me to Toronto. And a huge "thank you" to Raincoast Books for making this trip possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words, thanks!