July 9, 2010

Use a One-Way Mirror Toilet…I Dare You!

How weird would it be to do your business in a public bathroom like this? This usable toilet surrounded by a one-way mirror was made by a woman named Monica Bonvicini. Installed in London, the idea was to test if people could “defy their own embarrassment” and pee and/or poop in it.

And I don’t know if I could do it! As you can see, the outside of the bathroom is mirrored glass, while from the inside, you can see everything clearly.

If I was inside and someone outside came up and pretended he could see me, I would start wondering, “Has some switch been thrown that allows people to see in?

I suppose this kind of pooping paranoia is normal…and just for the record, there is no “switch” that reverses the glass. (Thank goodness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words, thanks!