September 5, 2010

Ask a Gross Question, Get a Gross Answer!

An Ultra-Gross reader asks: "When I eat corn on the cob, I see it in my poop the next day. Why don’t some foods get digested at all?"


Dr. Grossness says: Don’t be alarmed! Your body has trouble breaking down certain substances like corn, vegetable and fruit skins, and tin cans. So if you see some corn, tomato skins, or even peanuts in your poop, no worries!

However, if you ever see an entire cantaloupe reappear in your grumpy, please consult your doctor.

Do YOU have a gross question? Send it in to kingbart@comcast.net. If you're lucky, we'll ignore it for weeks and then delete it. (And if you're unlucky, we'll answer it!)
Graphic from Cafe Press.

2 comments:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors... Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!


    ex-dividend

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Red Loo Where You Can Poo!

    A red loo where you can poo
    Can you imagine anything much nicer?
    Better things there are only few
    Like beer fetching dogs and pizza slicers!

    Oh if I had such a place, a magic can
    To do my daily deeds and thinkin’,
    I’d be a content fellow, a happy man
    In the yard, with no cares if I be stinkin’!

    And do mine eyes to me be lying
    But it comes with built-in heater?
    For such a throne I would be dying
    This magic seat, a wondrous world beater!

    Now you may think it most strange
    To convert such a rare red phoning booth!
    But if you’ve ever had to go on the range
    You know that alternatives are much less couth!

    And so John Long from English shores
    I salute your brilliant invention!
    Now excuse me as I close the doors
    It’s time to let loose my colonic retention!

    ReplyDelete

No bad words, thanks!