June 1, 2011

Do you know how to wipe your bum?

By Dawn Huczek
Of course you do!

Unless you don't.

I wipe from back-to-front, with my arm behind me. As far as I know, nobody told me to, I just started off that way and stuck with it. And I never thought it was weird, either, until I told someone and they FREAKED OUT.

"You don't even know how to wipe!" she cried.

It turns out that many people wipe back-to-front with their arm between their legs. And some wipe front-to-back with their arms either behind or in front.

Talk about variety!

Sharon Mollerus
But girls should wipe from front-to-back. That way, they won't smear any grumpy sauce on their female equipment. (Yes, I'm using scientific language here.) This can lead to bacteria infections and grossness.

As for guys, it doesn't really matter. They can wipe side-to-side or clockwise. There is no health effect either way!

Of course, there is one way to get out of the confusing variety of wiping choices: DON'T WIPE. (Then see how many new friends you can make!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words, thanks!