June 21, 2011

Smoking is GROSS. Just ask the FDA!

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is going to require cigarettes to be sold with graphic warnings about how disgusting and dangerous smoking is.

And trust me, some of the messages are pretty harsh, even grisly. But it's for an important cause, so I'll share some here! (They get worse as you go.)


You know, to see the next ones, click on the "Read more" below... and even then, I'm going to leave the worst one out. (It shows a smoker's mouth, and it's HORRIBLE.)




I think I get the message.

2 comments:

  1. On the subject, from Australia where I live, I saw a TV advert that explicitly shown a smoker's mouth... the missing yellowed teeth and horrible sores. Smokes = slow and agonising death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed this post and your comment to a houseguest this morning.

    "Ridiculous!" he exclaimed. "It's just propaganda." (He's not a smoker, he just objected to the tactic.)

    I disagreed.

    ReplyDelete

No bad words, thanks!