May 24, 2010

"When it’s No. 2, I look like No. 1. (I poo in blue!)"

Soon you're going to see babies wearing denim diapers. Yes, Little Movers Jean Diapers will go on sale in the U.S. next month. Why is this such a great idea? Let’s let an executive at Huggies explain
“Jeans have always been a Mommy fashion must-have, but now it's time for their little ones to steal the style. The design helps babies stay trendy while keeping dry with the same revolutionary design and proven leakage protection that moms have come to know and trust from the Huggies brand.”
Did you see that? "Babies can stay trendy." You know, back when I was wearing diapers, staying trendy wasn’t exactly at the top of my list of “things to do.” (Swallowing Legos was way more fun.)

What cracks me up is that it looks like the diapers have fake pockets and belt loops in the back. Are there real rivets? And I’m not sure the other babies will be impressed if they see a denim diaper sticking out of someone's onesie!
Addition: There's a video for the Jean Diapers where the toddler has this line: “When it’s No. 2, I look like No. 1: I poo — in blue.”

4 comments:

  1. The diaper may be blue on the outside, but on the inside it's the same color as all the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true...you still pee and poo the same way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM AND THINK THEY ARE THE CUTEST THINGS IVE SEEN!!!!!!!! MY SON HAS SOME

    ReplyDelete

No bad words, thanks!