January 27, 2011

El Gran Viaje del Señor Caca

Good news! The Long Journey of Mister Poop is available! 

I mean, I haven’t actually read it, but this “delightful book marries ... kid-sized scientific text with ... joyful kinetic illustrations to teach children what really does go on inside their bodies.”

Not only that, but it's in English AND Spanish: El Gran Viaje del Señor Caca!

I have to admit that I'm more excited about Señor Caca than I am about It Hurts When I Poop!: A Story for Children Who Are Scared to Use the Potty.

I think the problem is the title. It's too long! Plus, it sounds like this is about a kid who has painful poops. But the book seems to be about a kid who’s afraid that it will hurt when he poops. 

So maybe a better name for the book would be I Think That It Will Hurt When I Poop: A Story for Children Who Think Too Much and Are Therefore Scared to Use the Potty.

You’re welcome! (And a tip of the hat to the Edge for the tip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words, thanks!